Boly 10 Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Coffee Maker Drip with Glass Coffee Pot, Stainless Steel Coffee Maker with Timer and Strength Control, Automatic Coffee Machine Includes Reusable Filter
The stainless steel coffee maker’s 50oz water reservoir is easy to fill and includes a viewing panel, which adds visibility to reduce overflow.
The internal water spout in the coffee maker with timer dispenses water evenly for extracting the best coffee flavor and aroma. (Suitable Paper Filter: Size #04)
The 30sec anti drip function on this coffee machine allows you to enjoy a cup of coffee before the whole batch has been brewed, when the coffee pot is removed.
This coffee maker will keep coffee hot for 2 hours with its warming plate that automatically shuts down after 2 hours. The dry-heating system offers greater protection, safety and is more durable.
How to Set up Delay Brew?
1. Fill the water tank. (The coffee machine will brew all the water added.)
2. Add ground coffee and place the carafe onto the warming plate.
3. Press “Hour” and “Min” to set the current time. (No need to press “On/Off”.)
4. Press the “Prog” to set the automatic brewing then the “Prog” indicator light will blink.
5. Set up the timer for brewing by pressing “Hour” and “Min”.
6. Press the “Prog” again to activate the automatic brewing.
7. The display will revert to the current time and the “Prog” indicator light will be illuminated (in solid White).
8. Press “Strength” to increase the potency of the coffee, if desired. The “Prog” indicator light will be illuminated (in solid red).
1. Please do not fill the water past the max line, otherwise the water will leak out off the hole on the back.
2. Please do not touch the top cover, or thermal insulating plate immediately after the brewing cycle to avoid scalding.
3. You can take out the coffee pot to pour and serve during brewing the process. The machine will stop dripping automatically, but this pause in brewing cannot exceed 30 seconds.
4. The coffee you get will be less than the water you have added, as some water is absorbed by the coffee grounds and lost to evaporation.
5. This product can only be used with USA standard voltage 110V-120V, a voltage converter is needed if used in any other countries.
Programmable anytime brewing: The 10 cup coffee maker can be programmed and set to brew at any time of the day.
2hr heat retention feature: This stainless steel coffee maker will keep coffee hot for 2 hours with its warming plate that automatically shuts down after 2 hours.
Brewing strength adjustment: The brewing strength setting in the coffee machine allows you to choose regular or bold coffee.
10-Cup capacity coffee pot: The 50oz water reservoir of the drip coffee maker allows you to share delicious hot coffee with your family, friends or colleagues.
User and environmentally friendly: The reusable coffee filtration filter saves money and helps the environment, as there is no need for paper filters. The accessories including the coffee filter basket, filter holder and glass carafe are dishwasher safe and made with high-quality materials for long-term use.
Advantages of using a superautomatic coffee maker over a capsule or Italian coffee maker
Super-automatic coffee machines have several advantages over capsule and Italian coffee machines:
Greater Versatility: Super-automatic coffeemakers allow you to prepare a variety of coffee drinks, such as espresso, cappuccinos, and lattes, with the push of a button. On the other hand, capsule coffee machines can only prepare the type of coffee that is in the capsule, and Italian ones can only prepare espresso and its variants.
1.-Greater control over the quality of the coffee: When preparing coffee with a super-automatic coffee maker, you can adjust the coffee grind, the amount of coffee used and the water pressure to obtain the desired flavor. On the other hand, capsule and Italian coffee machines have fewer adjustment options and do not allow as much control over the quality of the coffee.
2.-Less waste: When using a super-automatic coffee maker, less waste is produced than with capsule coffee machines since single-use capsules are not used.
3.-Greater comfort: A super-automatic coffee maker can prepare several cups of coffee without the need for intervention, while Italian ones require more user intervention, especially in cleaning and maintenance.
4.-Greater comfort: A super-automatic coffee maker can prepare several cups of coffee without the need for intervention, while Italian ones require more user intervention, especially in cleaning and maintenance.
5.-Greater capacity: Super-automatic coffee machines usually have a greater capacity for ground coffee and water, which allows you to prepare several cups of coffee without having to refill the coffee or water so frequently.
However, it is important to note that super-automatic coffee machines are usually more expensive and require more maintenance and cleaning than capsule or Italian coffee machines.