Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel Moka Coffee Pot Stovetop Latte Maker Percolator Stove Top Filter Coffee Maker Pot Easy Clean (100ML 2 Cup )
Our mocha pot is made of high-quality stainless steel material, safe and healthy, sturdy and durable to use. It is very easy and convenient to use, and it works fast for just a few minutes. And it has exquisite appearance and ergonomic handle design, 4 different sizes could be selected for you. Such a nice and practical mocha pot, you’re worth it.
How To Use:
1. Filling the base pot with cold water just below the valve.
2. Inserting the funnel and fill it with ground (do not tamp), remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel.
3. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on the base, avoid using the handle for leverage.
4. Selecting cooking appliance to fit the bottom of pot.
5. Putting the pot on the cooking appliance, when there’s coffee overflow from the top pot, remove the pot from the cooking appliance
Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Stainless steel
100ml Pot Size: Approx. 6.3 x 8 x 15cm / 2.5 x 3.1 x 6inch
200ml Pot Size: Approx. 6.7 x 8.5 x 17.5cm / 2.6 x 3.3 x 7inch
300ml Pot Size: Approx. 7.2 x 9.8 x 20cm / 2.8 x 3.9 x 8inch
450ml Pot Size: Approx. 8.5 x 11 x 22.5cm / 3.3 x 4.3 x 9inch
Package Weight: Approx. 309g-643g
Compatible with induction cooker, electric cooker, alcohol cooker
1 x Mocha Pot
1. Please clean it for several times before using, and after using it to make coffee, you also need to clean it and keep it clean and dry, it will be used for a longer time.
2. Please screw the upper part to base pot tightly for preventing leaking.
3. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
4. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
Made of superior stainless steel material, elegant polished finish. No color changing, easier to clean
High-temperature resistant and insulating
With exquisite appearance, and 4 different sizes of pots could be selected, it makes your life more elegant
It can be placed on any cooking appliance, and just in few minutes you will enjoy a superb coffee
Easy and convenient to operate and it works fast, perfect for using in home or office
Advantages of using a superautomatic coffee maker over a capsule or Italian coffee maker
Super-automatic coffee machines have several advantages over capsule and Italian coffee machines:
Greater Versatility: Super-automatic coffeemakers allow you to prepare a variety of coffee drinks, such as espresso, cappuccinos, and lattes, with the push of a button. On the other hand, capsule coffee machines can only prepare the type of coffee that is in the capsule, and Italian ones can only prepare espresso and its variants.
1.-Greater control over the quality of the coffee: When preparing coffee with a super-automatic coffee maker, you can adjust the coffee grind, the amount of coffee used and the water pressure to obtain the desired flavor. On the other hand, capsule and Italian coffee machines have fewer adjustment options and do not allow as much control over the quality of the coffee.
2.-Less waste: When using a super-automatic coffee maker, less waste is produced than with capsule coffee machines since single-use capsules are not used.
3.-Greater comfort: A super-automatic coffee maker can prepare several cups of coffee without the need for intervention, while Italian ones require more user intervention, especially in cleaning and maintenance.
4.-Greater comfort: A super-automatic coffee maker can prepare several cups of coffee without the need for intervention, while Italian ones require more user intervention, especially in cleaning and maintenance.
5.-Greater capacity: Super-automatic coffee machines usually have a greater capacity for ground coffee and water, which allows you to prepare several cups of coffee without having to refill the coffee or water so frequently.
However, it is important to note that super-automatic coffee machines are usually more expensive and require more maintenance and cleaning than capsule or Italian coffee machines.