Sound Level: 120-150dB
Material Type: ABS + Metal
Item Type: Siren Horns
Rated Power: 400 W
Operating Voltage: 12 V
Placement on Vehicle: Front
Product Weight: 3696 G / 130.37 Ounces
Product Dimensions(L*W*H): 230*170*125 MM / 9.06*6.69*4.92 Inches
Place of Application: SUV，Bus，Off-road，ATV，Wagon，UTB，Forklift，Truck，Motorcycle，Motorbike，Bike，Car，Van，Truck，Pickup Control Box Wiring Method:
– The main red line is connected to the positive electrode of the battery.
– The black line is connected to the negative pole, and the other 2 green wires are connected with the horn.
– The white and yellow can be connected to each other by 2 flashing lights.
– The speakers are individually packaged.
– A Neo driver which is known to deliver a robust low frequency sound.
– Weather-proof housing case.
– Clear sound frequency.
– Built-In bracket for mounting.
– Non-corrosive finish.
– Universal to all Siren.
– Rated Voltage: 12 V
– Output Power: 200 W
– No installation guide provided, please consult with car audio installer or mechanic.
– Custom installation required.
– Requires 12V Power delivered to 2 wires.
– You may have to extend the wire between the speaker and the control module if you are mounting this in your engine bay.
– You must bolt the speaker to an appropriate place in the grill or under the hood of the vehicle, then wire it to a siren head unit to drive it or connect it to a PA amp.
– 1 x Remote Control
– 1 x USB Nozzle
– 3 x Wiring Accessories
– 1 x Fuse
– Control Box Package Size: 230 * 170 * 55 MM
– Control Box Package Weight: 1000 G
– Speaker Box Package Size: 170 * 150 * 70 MM
– Speaker Box Package Weigh
The tone produced by the microcomputer programming, with strong anti jamming performance. Clear sound frequency. Non-corrosive finish.
Low energy consumption, long life and reliable performance, Easy to operate.
With 8 kinds of sound, can control 2 LED lights with accessory switches.
Have voice amplification and other functions, suitable for all kinds of special vehicles to use.
Benefits of quality speakers
With quality speakers, you can expect a much better listening experience. One of the main advantages is that they provide clearer and more accurate sound, allowing you to hear all the details in your favorite music or movies. This is because these speakers are designed to reproduce a wider and more accurate frequency range, which means you can hear the lowest and highest sounds more clearly.
In addition, quality speakers typically have a more powerful and immersive sound, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the listening experience. This is especially useful when watching movies, as it allows you to feel as if you are in the scene itself.
Another advantage of quality speakers is their durable and sturdy construction. Quality speakers are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand prolonged use. This means that you can enjoy high-quality sound for many years without having to worry about the need to replace them.
In short, quality speakers offer a much better listening experience, with clearer, more accurate and powerful sound, better bass and treble reproduction, and a durable, rugged construction for long-lasting use.
There are several types of speakers, including:
1.-Box speakers: these are the most common speakers and are used in a variety of applications, from home sound systems to professional sound equipment.
2.-Column speakers: they are similar to box speakers, but have a taller and more streamlined design.
3.-Satellite speakers: are small speakers that are used in conjunction with a subwoofer to provide surround sound.
4.-Tweeter and midrange speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce high and mid-frequency sounds.
5.-Bass speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce low frequency sounds, such as bass.
6.-Wireless speakers: speakers that connect to a device via a wireless connection, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
7.-Home theater speakers: these are specialized speakers used in home theater systems to provide high-quality, immersive sound.
8.-Monitor speakers: these are specialized speakers used in recording and production studios to provide accurate and detailed sound.
9.-Bookshelf speakers: are medium-sized speakers that are placed on a shelf or furniture, ideal for small environments and to complement a home sound system.