FANGOR Sound Bars for TV, 16-Inch Small Sound Bar, Bluetooth Speaker, Built-in DSP, 60W 3 Equalizer Modes Audio, Bass Adjustable, Optical, HDMI, Aux, USB Connection for TV, Smartphones, PC
FANGOR 2.0 Channel TV Sound Bar Home Theater Audio Sound System with 3 EQ Mode!
Mini size but powerful function: 16 inch with 60W output power bring immersive audio feast!
DSP & 3 EQ equalizer modes: Built-in DSP technology, provide 3 different equalizer modes (Movie, Music, Dialog)!
2 Full-range drivers & 2 Low-frequency Diaphragms: Powerful speakers with Treble and Bass adjustment better for different kind of sound expression!
Wired and wireless connection: Support Bluetooth 5.0 easily connection and USB/AUX/HDMI ARC/Optical wired connection!
Portable and easily set up: Slim shape for the inconvenience, and easy to set up!
Two installation ways: Place on the cabinet and mount on the wall(installation accessories included)!
If the speaker is not loud enough, please turn the volume up on the soundbar, TV/Smartphones, as well as the Fire/Roku Stick to increase the volume.
HDMI(ARC) or SPDIF Connection
1. Audio Setting: please follow the instruction picture above.
2. Volume Adjustment: The remote of TV and sound bar itself will be synchronously to adjust the volume.
1. Make Sure HDMI(ARC) Port: Please make sure the port you plug in the TV is HDMI(ARC) but not HDMI. Cause HDMI(ARC) can only transfer audio. But if this is regular HDMI port which transfer both audio and video, there will be no sound from the sound bar.
2. Make Sure Output Ports: Please make sure the TV ports is HDMI(ARC) Output Port/Optical Output Port. If you plug in the input port from TV, there will be no sound from the sound bar.
3. Not Support Dolby Sound: We cannot support Dolby sound due to the HD-CP copy-right.
1. Two ways: Connect TV via bluetooth and Connection Fire Stick via Bluetooth, please follow the instruction picture above.
2. After paired, the volume adjustment of TV remote/Fire stick remote and sound bar is separated. Please volume up on both remotes.
Tips: We recommended to switch difference modes while playing 4K or high fidelity to get a better immersive feeling.
Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Connection
Bluetooth 5.0 Technology allows transmission distance up to 30 feet in open areas, which strong anti-interference lossless Audio transmission 360-degree sound.
Bass and Treble Adjustment
Treble and Bass adjustment better for different kind of sound expression! Soft treble, midrange, deep bass.
Multiple Wired Connection
USB input, Optical input (optical cable included), AUX port and HDMI ARC input included, thus you can connect TVs, computers, projectors, mobile phones, USB Disk, set-top boxes via wired connection easily.
Technical Question & Answer (Warming Tips)
Q1: What if no sound in SPDIF/HDMI-ARC(wired connection) mode?
A1: Just follow these steps:
1. When you connect TV via Optical/HDMI, please set the TV audio output to Optical/HDMI firstly, and then connect with sound bar.
2. TV connection ways: Optical, HDMI, Bluetooth. And very few TVs can connect to AUX port, but X-box can connect with AUX port. And AUX port on some TVs only support input but not output.
3. Because of digital audio, Optical connection has lower sound, so we recommend to use HDMI(ARC) connection for high sound requirements.
Q2: If I feel like the volume is not loud enough, how can I do?
A2: Please check the following aspects:
1. If the speaker is not loud enough, please try to turn the volume up on the soundbar, TV/Smartphones, as well as the Fire Stick/Roku Stick to increase the volume.
2. If there is any messy sound, please click MOVIE/MUSIC/DIALOGUE button on remote to recover.
3. The maximum decibel can reach about 110.
Q3: What is the remote range?
A3: The remote control can adjust the range of 45 degrees up and down, left and right.
【Powerful 2 Full-range drivers & 2 Low-frequency Diaphragms】FANGOR S20 mini soundbar for tv is equipped with 60W output power. Paired with TV, while the dual powerful full-range speakers provide powerful sound, and the dual Low-frequency diaphragms bring immersive audio feast via adjust Treble and Bass based on which kind of audio you are listening.
【Built-in DSP & 3 EQ modes】 Built-in DSP technology, provide 3 different equalizer modes (Movie, Music, Dialog) amazing clarity and precision according to the audio you choose from. Professional adjustment about various sound effects via remote control buttons to correspond, easy to choose according to the required entertainment scene. We recommended to switch difference modes while playing 4K or high fidelity to get a better immersive feeling.
【Bluetooth 5.0 TV speaker】You can easily pair FANGOR sound bar for tv to your phone via Bluetooth 5.0 wireless transmission technology to enjoy high fidelity sound, which strong anti-interference lossless Audio transmission 360-degree sound.
【Easily Set Up & Multiple Connections】USB input, Optical input (optical cable included), AUX port and HDMI ARC input included, thus you can connect TVs, computers, projectors, mobile phones, USB Disk, set-top boxes via wired connection easily.
【Portable & Warranty】This 16 inch small sound bar for tv with slim shape but powerful sound. It is convenient to carry it out. Besides, FANGOR sound bar offers 30 days unconditional refund service and 3 years professional technical support. If you have any problem, please contact us.
Benefits of quality speakers
With quality speakers, you can expect a much better listening experience. One of the main advantages is that they provide clearer and more accurate sound, allowing you to hear all the details in your favorite music or movies. This is because these speakers are designed to reproduce a wider and more accurate frequency range, which means you can hear the lowest and highest sounds more clearly.
In addition, quality speakers typically have a more powerful and immersive sound, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the listening experience. This is especially useful when watching movies, as it allows you to feel as if you are in the scene itself.
Another advantage of quality speakers is their durable and sturdy construction. Quality speakers are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand prolonged use. This means that you can enjoy high-quality sound for many years without having to worry about the need to replace them.
In short, quality speakers offer a much better listening experience, with clearer, more accurate and powerful sound, better bass and treble reproduction, and a durable, rugged construction for long-lasting use.
There are several types of speakers, including:
1.-Box speakers: these are the most common speakers and are used in a variety of applications, from home sound systems to professional sound equipment.
2.-Column speakers: they are similar to box speakers, but have a taller and more streamlined design.
3.-Satellite speakers: are small speakers that are used in conjunction with a subwoofer to provide surround sound.
4.-Tweeter and midrange speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce high and mid-frequency sounds.
5.-Bass speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce low frequency sounds, such as bass.
6.-Wireless speakers: speakers that connect to a device via a wireless connection, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
7.-Home theater speakers: these are specialized speakers used in home theater systems to provide high-quality, immersive sound.
8.-Monitor speakers: these are specialized speakers used in recording and production studios to provide accurate and detailed sound.
9.-Bookshelf speakers: are medium-sized speakers that are placed on a shelf or furniture, ideal for small environments and to complement a home sound system.