Includes Direct Water Line Plumb Kit Reservoir (pre-Installed) and Filter Kit – Everything you need to hook your brewer directly to your home or office’s water source. Designed for small to medium sized businesses, and durably built to perform day in and day out, the K2500 Commercial Coffee Maker delivers beverages everyone will love. Keurig has redefined brewing by combining state-of-the-art brewer technology with unique K-Cup pods. The K-Cup system contains all of the essential elements required for brewing a single, fresh cup of perfect coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more. With a choice of over 500 varieties of hot and iced beverages from the world’s premier gourmet brands, Keurig beverages are sure to keep everyone in your business pleased. PureWater Quality:
- Granular Activated Carbon: Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and a wide range of toxic organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of pipes and equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants) by forming a protective film to prevent contaminants from reacting with your equipment.
The PureWater Filters™ Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Filter Kit Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Assistance – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
* Service life on filter is 1,250 gallons/6 months. For replacements use PureWater PW5486, UPC 6527853421188
Designed for small to medium sized businesses, and durably built to perform day in and day out, the K2500 Plumbed Commercial Coffee Maker delivers beverages everyone will enjoy
The K2500 plumb unit already has the nozzle connection for an easy installation. Included is the direct water line Filter Kit – Everything you need to hook your brewer directly to your home or office’s water source
TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE: Hi-res color touchscreen with customizable features like the high altitude setting, 5 cup sizes, programmable sleep mode and multilingual brewing instructions
AUTOMATIC FILL: never worry about having to run out of water, the plumbed K2500 with the PureWater Filters kit allows your brewer to keep drawing clean and filtered water for endless, uninterrupted brewing cycles and time saving experience
FEATURES TO LOVE – strong brew setting, drainable internal tank, compact luxurious design, quiet brew technology, commercial grade, meets NSF-4 and ANSI cleaning and hygiene standards, removable drip tray to make room for taller mugs
Advantages of using a superautomatic coffee maker over a capsule or Italian coffee maker
Super-automatic coffee machines have several advantages over capsule and Italian coffee machines:
Greater Versatility: Super-automatic coffeemakers allow you to prepare a variety of coffee drinks, such as espresso, cappuccinos, and lattes, with the push of a button. On the other hand, capsule coffee machines can only prepare the type of coffee that is in the capsule, and Italian ones can only prepare espresso and its variants.
1.-Greater control over the quality of the coffee: When preparing coffee with a super-automatic coffee maker, you can adjust the coffee grind, the amount of coffee used and the water pressure to obtain the desired flavor. On the other hand, capsule and Italian coffee machines have fewer adjustment options and do not allow as much control over the quality of the coffee.
2.-Less waste: When using a super-automatic coffee maker, less waste is produced than with capsule coffee machines since single-use capsules are not used.
3.-Greater comfort: A super-automatic coffee maker can prepare several cups of coffee without the need for intervention, while Italian ones require more user intervention, especially in cleaning and maintenance.
4.-Greater comfort: A super-automatic coffee maker can prepare several cups of coffee without the need for intervention, while Italian ones require more user intervention, especially in cleaning and maintenance.
5.-Greater capacity: Super-automatic coffee machines usually have a greater capacity for ground coffee and water, which allows you to prepare several cups of coffee without having to refill the coffee or water so frequently.
However, it is important to note that super-automatic coffee machines are usually more expensive and require more maintenance and cleaning than capsule or Italian coffee machines.