Moka Pot, Classic Stovetop Espresso and Coffee Maker for Classic Italian and Cuban Café Brewing, Cafetera, 4 Cup
1. This coffee pot is made of high quality stainless steel and acrylic with modern fashion design. The handle is heat‑resistant, which can not only give you firm and reliable grip, but also keep your hands cool during use. Its efficient design forces increased water pressure to deposit the rich condensed coffee mixture into the pot.
2. It’s very easy to use. First, the upper part needs to be unscrewed, and then the filter funnel needs to be removed from the bottom. Fill the base with water to the height of the relief valve and insert the filter funnel. Fill the filter funnel with finely ground coffee and screw the upper part firmly to the base.
3. The upper pot is made of food‑grade material, which is innovative and practical. The transparent design can help you judge whether the coffee is extracted well or not at a glance.
4. The thickened and widened design of the handle is more ergonomic, making it less likely to be fused.
5. This machine can be used to make popular and delicious coffee recipes, such as cappuccino, milk, American coffee, Macchiato and mocha.
Item Type: Coffee Maker
Material: Acrylic, Stainless Steel
Color: As shown in the picture
Weight: Approx. 600g/21.1oz
Capacity: 200 ml
Application: Suitable for home, office, hotel and restaurant
1 x Coffee Maker
Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
CLASSIC ITALIAN STYLE: Carefully crafted with strong cast aluminum for long-lasting durability. Classic Italian style design ensures even heat distribution for rich, velvety coffee flavor and aroma.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STOVETOPS : Works on all electric, ceramic and gas stovetops, including propane, making it the perfect camping accessory.
COMPACT AND CONVENIENT: Made of high-quality and lightweight materials, the moka pot can be easily stuffed inside your bag or luggage without breaking or bending. Ideal to bring along with you when traveling.
EASY TO USE: Easier to use than electric coffee machines, it can be used on gas or ceramic stove top, allows you to create and enjoy the best-tasting coffee with utmost ease.
100% SATISFACTORY WARRANTY: We love and take pride in our moka pot and we back this up with a guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right.
Advantages of using a superautomatic coffee maker over a capsule or Italian coffee maker
Super-automatic coffee machines have several advantages over capsule and Italian coffee machines:
Greater Versatility: Super-automatic coffeemakers allow you to prepare a variety of coffee drinks, such as espresso, cappuccinos, and lattes, with the push of a button. On the other hand, capsule coffee machines can only prepare the type of coffee that is in the capsule, and Italian ones can only prepare espresso and its variants.
1.-Greater control over the quality of the coffee: When preparing coffee with a super-automatic coffee maker, you can adjust the coffee grind, the amount of coffee used and the water pressure to obtain the desired flavor. On the other hand, capsule and Italian coffee machines have fewer adjustment options and do not allow as much control over the quality of the coffee.
2.-Less waste: When using a super-automatic coffee maker, less waste is produced than with capsule coffee machines since single-use capsules are not used.
3.-Greater comfort: A super-automatic coffee maker can prepare several cups of coffee without the need for intervention, while Italian ones require more user intervention, especially in cleaning and maintenance.
4.-Greater comfort: A super-automatic coffee maker can prepare several cups of coffee without the need for intervention, while Italian ones require more user intervention, especially in cleaning and maintenance.
5.-Greater capacity: Super-automatic coffee machines usually have a greater capacity for ground coffee and water, which allows you to prepare several cups of coffee without having to refill the coffee or water so frequently.
However, it is important to note that super-automatic coffee machines are usually more expensive and require more maintenance and cleaning than capsule or Italian coffee machines.