Protect your iPhone screen with ease using our premium tempered glass screen protector. Our protector offers exceptional protection against scratches, cracks, and other damage that can occur from everyday use. .With our Built-in Speaker Shield of Aviation Aluminum alloy with dust proof net design that keeps dust and dirt out of your speaker and Our pixel-perfect alignment and upcoming installation method, installation is a breeze, and you can rest assured that your screen is fully protected. Our ultra-thin design preserves the touch sensitivity and display clarity of your device, and the screen protector is highly resistant to fingerprints and smudges, so your screen stays crystal clear. With HD Clear & 360° Camera Lens Protection ,you get clear pictures with perfect pixels and a full protection of lens for long time use. Invest in the ultimate protection of your iPhone screen. Order now and experience the peace of mind that comes with superior protection!
* [Special Feature] Speaker Shield ,Strengthened edge，Impact-resistant, Easy to Install，Gloss Finish， Touch sensitive, HD clear，Anti-Scratch，Enhanced Edge, Anti-Fingerprint，Anti-Glare，Bubble Proof，Shatterproof Tempered Glass, 9H Surface Hardness，Tough glass material, Waterproof.
* [ Speaker Shield] Built-in Speaker Shield of Aviation Aluminum alloy with dust proof net design that keeps dust and dirt out of your speaker.
* Premium tempered glass screen protector.
* [Screen Protection] 0.33mm thick Premium Tempered glass offers full coverage, scratch resistance, and drop protection for your iPhone 12 Pro [6.1 inch]
* [Anti-Fingerprint] Tempered glass screen protector for iPhone 12 Pro [6.1 inch] is finished with oleophobic coating to reduce fingerprints and provide ultra-clear high definition with 99.9% transparency.
* [Strengthened Edge]The screen-printed edge design is applied using a special ink that is resistant to fading and wear, and this process increases the strength of the edge by 75%. Full coverage screen tempered glass with the thin black edge is visually identical to the original iPhone screen .
15 Different types of fixed and mobile phones:
1.-Landline phones: Fixed phones that use a wired connection to the telephone network, typically found in homes and offices. They are reliable and offer clear voice quality.
2.-Cordless phones: Fixed phones that operate wirelessly within a certain range of the base station. They offer greater flexibility than landline phones, allowing users to move around while on a call.
3.-VoIP phones: Fixed phones that use internet protocols to transmit voice calls. They offer low-cost calling and advanced features such as video calling, call forwarding, and virtual phone numbers.
4.-PBX phones: Fixed phones that are part of a private branch exchange (PBX) system used in offices and businesses. They offer advanced call routing, voicemail, and conferencing features.
5.-Satellite phones: Mobile phones that use satellite communication technology to make and receive calls. They are ideal for use in remote areas where traditional phone networks are not available.
6.-Feature phones: Basic mobile phones that primarily offer calling and texting functionality. They often have physical keypads and limited storage and processing capabilities.
7.-Smartphones: Advanced mobile phones with features like internet connectivity, touchscreens, high-resolution cameras, and access to various apps. They offer a wide range of functionalities and can be used for a variety of tasks such as entertainment, communication, and productivity.
8.-Phablets: Mobile devices that are larger than a traditional smartphone but smaller than a tablet, typically with a screen size between 5.5 and 7 inches. They offer the convenience of a smartphone with the added benefit of a larger screen.
9.-Flip phones: Mobile phones with a hinge that allows them to fold in half, protecting the screen and keypad. They offer a compact and portable design, with some models also offering advanced features like cameras and internet connectivity.
10.-Slider phones: Mobile phones that feature a sliding mechanism that reveals a physical keyboard or other features. They were popular in the early 2000s and are less common today.
11.-Bar phones: Mobile phones that have a rectangular shape, with the screen and keypad positioned on the same surface. They are often low-cost and offer basic features like calling, texting, and internet connectivity.
12.-Rugged phones: Mobile phones that are designed to withstand tough conditions, such as water, dust, and extreme temperatures. They are ideal for use in outdoor activities or harsh work environments.
13.-Business phones: Mobile devices designed for business use, typically with advanced security features, email and calendar integration, and access to productivity tools. They offer a range of functionalities for professionals such as video conferencing and remote access to work files.
14.-Gaming phones: Mobile devices optimized for gaming, typically with high-end processors, fast refresh rates, and advanced cooling systems. They offer the best possible gaming experience with features such as high-quality screens, powerful speakers, and ergonomic design.
15.-Camera phones: Mobile phones with high-quality cameras, typically with multiple lenses and advanced features for capturing and editing photos and videos. They offer a range of functionalities for photography enthusiasts, such as manual controls, RAW capture, and image stabilization.