Pyle Model : PHCD55.5
Portable CD Player Boombox with AM/FM Stereo Radio
Wireless BT Streaming & Enhanced Sound, CD-R-RW/MP3/WMA Playback, USB Port, AUX Input, Headphone Jack, LED Display, AC/Battery Powered, (Army)
- White LED Display
- Auto-Stop (Auto Playback) Function
- AUX-IN 3.5mm
- AM Function (530～1710KHz)
- Battery Power Switch
- Auto Shut Off after 15 minutes of No Playback
- USB Playback
- USB Memory Devices up to 64 GB (FAT/FAT32 format only)
- Twin Stereo Speakers
- Stereo Earphone Jack
- AM/FM Radio, CD/Mp3, USB, Bluetooth 5.0V
- Audio Input and Headphone Jack
- Supporting Storage Device Playback, WMA Files
- Portable Top-loading CD Player for Home
- Built-in Digital AM/FM Stereo Tuner
- Auto-Search and 20 Stations Preset Memory
- Big Volume Dial and AM/FM Dial
- EQ Modes, AC/DC Operated
- 5 Modes: CD/USB/BT/AUX-IN/Radio Mode
- With Battery Power Switch at the Back to Save Battery Life
Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity:
- Hassle-Free Pairing, Simple Music Streaming
- Compatible with All of Today’s Latest Bluetooth Devices
- (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computers, etc.)
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0V
- Bluetooth Network Name: ‘Pyle USA”
- Wireless Bluetooth Range: Up to 30.0’ ft.
What’s in the Box:
- CD Player Boombox
- AC/DC Power Cord
- Construction Materials: ABS
- Power Output: 50 Watt MAX
- Speaker Type: Portable Radio Boombox
- Sound System:3” Speakers
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 100-16kHz
- S/N Ratio: 58dB, +/-2dB
- SPL: 89dB (1W/M)
- T.H.D.: <1%
- DC: UM-2 x 4pcs
- AC Voltage: 220V/50Hz, 110V/60Hz
- Power Output :2X2W
- USB Interface Type: Micro, 2.0
- Digital Audio File Support: MP3, WMA, WAV
- Battery Life: Up to 3+ Hours (with Lights Off)
- Maximum USB Support: Up to 32GB
- Power Supply: USB, DC 5V
- Total Speaker Size (L x W x H): 10.4’’ x 8’ x 5’’ -inches
- Sold as: 1
- Weight: 4.1 lbs.
MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY: Whether you’re streaming music from BT devices, playing CD-R/RW discs, rocking out with the digital AM/FM stereo tuner, or connecting your device to the 3.5mm AUX input or USB thumb drives, our cd player boombox is ideal
HIGH-QUALITY AND STYLISH DESIGN: With its portability, our cd player boom box can be taken anywhere! The AM Radio is also auto search and has 20 stations preset memory, w/ twin stereo speakers and AM/FM Dial. With an army-like interior, ideal for all
WIRELESS BT STREAMING: With the wireless 5.0 version Bluetooth streaming of our portable mini CD player boombox that produces an enhanced sound outcome, connecting and listening from your gadgets to favorite song will be smoother than ever
PORTABLE FM STEREO RADIO: Our CD player has other functions like the playback function wherein the CD player will automatically stop or shut off after 15 minutes of no playback and a battery power switch to turn off at the back to save battery life
Benefits of quality speakers
With quality speakers, you can expect a much better listening experience. One of the main advantages is that they provide clearer and more accurate sound, allowing you to hear all the details in your favorite music or movies. This is because these speakers are designed to reproduce a wider and more accurate frequency range, which means you can hear the lowest and highest sounds more clearly.
In addition, quality speakers typically have a more powerful and immersive sound, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the listening experience. This is especially useful when watching movies, as it allows you to feel as if you are in the scene itself.
Another advantage of quality speakers is their durable and sturdy construction. Quality speakers are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand prolonged use. This means that you can enjoy high-quality sound for many years without having to worry about the need to replace them.
In short, quality speakers offer a much better listening experience, with clearer, more accurate and powerful sound, better bass and treble reproduction, and a durable, rugged construction for long-lasting use.
There are several types of speakers, including:
1.-Box speakers: these are the most common speakers and are used in a variety of applications, from home sound systems to professional sound equipment.
2.-Column speakers: they are similar to box speakers, but have a taller and more streamlined design.
3.-Satellite speakers: are small speakers that are used in conjunction with a subwoofer to provide surround sound.
4.-Tweeter and midrange speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce high and mid-frequency sounds.
5.-Bass speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce low frequency sounds, such as bass.
6.-Wireless speakers: speakers that connect to a device via a wireless connection, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
7.-Home theater speakers: these are specialized speakers used in home theater systems to provide high-quality, immersive sound.
8.-Monitor speakers: these are specialized speakers used in recording and production studios to provide accurate and detailed sound.
9.-Bookshelf speakers: are medium-sized speakers that are placed on a shelf or furniture, ideal for small environments and to complement a home sound system.