Pyle Model : PBKSR40
Desktop Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
HiFi Studio Monitor Computer Desk Stereo Speaker System, Connections and Studio Quality Sound (60Watt MAX)
- One Pair 4” Two-Way Coaxial Loud Audio
- LED Indicators
- Powered Bookshelf Desktop Speakers
- Pro Audio Studio Monitor Performance
- Hi-Fi Full Range Stereo Sound Reproduction
- Built-in Bluetooth Receiver for Wireless Audio Playback
- Ability to Connect & Stream from External Devices
- MP3 Digital Audio File Support
- USB Flash Drive Reader
- Active + Passive Speaker System
- Built-in Digital Audio Amplifier
- Audio Processing Bass Reflex Active Speaker
- Rear Panel Control Center
- RCA (L/R) Aux Audio Input (Active)
- Easy Connect Speaker Spring Terminal (Passive)
- Bass, Treble, Volume Audio Adjustment
- Power ON / OFF Switch
What’s in the Box:
- Active Bookshelf Speaker
- Passive Bookshelf Speaker
- US Adapter
- Optical Cable
- L&R Connection Wire
- Remote Control
- 3.5mm to 2 RCA Cable
- Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming
- Simple & Hassle-Free Pairing
- Works with All of Today’s Latest Devices
- (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computers, etc.)
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Network Name: ‘PyleUSA’
- Wireless Range: 33’+ ft.
- Channel: 2.0; Active Speaker
- Power Output: 60Watt MAX
- Speaker Size: Sound System: 4’’ Subwoofers: 1’’ Tweeters
- Subwoofer Type: Polymer PP
- Tweeter Type: Mylar Dome
- Bass Port: Bass Reflex Tubes
- DSP: Movie/Music/News Audio Mode
- Frequency Response: 40HZ-20KHZ
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohm (Tweeter), Full range:4 Ohm
- SNR: ≥80dB
- Distortion: ＜1%
- Construction Material: MDF/ABS + Fabric cloth
- Power Cable Length: 5.9’ ft.
- Power Supply: 100-240V, DC 21V/1.5A MAX 4A (Adapter)
- Remote Control Battery Operated, Requires (2) x ‘AAA’ Batteries (Not Included)
- Battery Type: 1.5V Lithium-ion 1300mAh
- Battery Life: Up to 2+ Hours
- Speaker Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.1” x 6.1” x 9” -inches (Each)
- Sold as: 1
- Weight: 8.13 lbs.
BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: Enjoy hassle-free connectivity with this wireless stereo system’s Bluetooth compatibility! Easily pair with any of today’s Bluetooth devices, whether laptops, tablets, or smartphones. Enjoy music with convenience
HI-FI SOUND REPRODUCTION: These active + passive Bluetooth bookshelf speakers are equipped w/ 4″ subwoofers, 1″ dome tweeters, & bass reflex tubes and feature 4-8 Ohm impedance / 40HZ-20KHZ frequency response for full range stereo sound reproduction
SPEAKER DIMENSIONS: These Hi-Fi bookshelf monitor speakers measure (L x W x H): 6.1” x 6.1” x 9” -inches (each) and comes complete with (1) US adapter, (1) optical cable, (1) L&R connection wire, (1) remote control, and (1) 3.5mm to 2 RCA cable.
MADE TO LAST: Because it is constructed by the material MDF/ABS, with fabric cloth these bookshelf monitor speakers have a long lifespan. With a battery type of 1.5V Lithium-ion 1300mAh and works up to 2 hours
Benefits of quality speakers
With quality speakers, you can expect a much better listening experience. One of the main advantages is that they provide clearer and more accurate sound, allowing you to hear all the details in your favorite music or movies. This is because these speakers are designed to reproduce a wider and more accurate frequency range, which means you can hear the lowest and highest sounds more clearly.
In addition, quality speakers typically have a more powerful and immersive sound, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the listening experience. This is especially useful when watching movies, as it allows you to feel as if you are in the scene itself.
Another advantage of quality speakers is their durable and sturdy construction. Quality speakers are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand prolonged use. This means that you can enjoy high-quality sound for many years without having to worry about the need to replace them.
In short, quality speakers offer a much better listening experience, with clearer, more accurate and powerful sound, better bass and treble reproduction, and a durable, rugged construction for long-lasting use.
There are several types of speakers, including:
1.-Box speakers: these are the most common speakers and are used in a variety of applications, from home sound systems to professional sound equipment.
2.-Column speakers: they are similar to box speakers, but have a taller and more streamlined design.
3.-Satellite speakers: are small speakers that are used in conjunction with a subwoofer to provide surround sound.
4.-Tweeter and midrange speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce high and mid-frequency sounds.
5.-Bass speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce low frequency sounds, such as bass.
6.-Wireless speakers: speakers that connect to a device via a wireless connection, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
7.-Home theater speakers: these are specialized speakers used in home theater systems to provide high-quality, immersive sound.
8.-Monitor speakers: these are specialized speakers used in recording and production studios to provide accurate and detailed sound.
9.-Bookshelf speakers: are medium-sized speakers that are placed on a shelf or furniture, ideal for small environments and to complement a home sound system.