Pyle Model: PLMRKT36WTBluetooth Marine Receiver Stereo & Speaker Kit, Hands-Free Calling, Wireless Music Streaming, MP3/USB/SD Readers, AM/FM Radio, (2) 5.25” Waterproof Speakers
- Kit Includes Receiver + (2) Marine Speakers + Accessories
- In-Dash Console Marine Stereo System
- Digital AM/FM Radio Tuner
- Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming
- Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Talking
- USB Flash Drive & Micro SD Memory Card Readers
- Aux (3.5mm) Input Connector Jack
- Ability to Connect Additional External Devices
- (Smartphones, MP3 Players, Tablets)
- Rear RCA (L/R) Output Connector Jacks
- Illuminated Button Controls
- LCD Digital Display Panel
- ID3 Tag Song Readout Information: Name, Title & Artist
- Repeat/Random Music Functions
- Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader Adjustment
- EQ Audio Configuration
- Used for Automobile, Off-Road, Boat & Marine Watercraft
Bluetooth Receiver Connectivity:
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming Receiver
- Integrated Front Panel Microphone for Hands-Free Calling
- Compatible with All of Your Favorite Bluetooth Devices
- (iPhone, Androids, Smartphones, iPad, Tablets, etc.)
- Bluetooth Version: 2.0
- Bluetooth Network Name: ‘Pyle’
- Wireless Range: 25’+ ft.
What’s in the Box:
- Bluetooth Marine Receiver
- (2) 5.25’’ -inch Marine Grade Speakers
- Speaker Connection Wire
- Power & Wiring Harness
- Metal Chassis Frame Bracket
- Outer Trim Frame Cover
- Remote Control
- Includes (2) Component Speakers
- Marine Grade Waterproof Construction
- Full Range Stereo Sound Reproduction
- 2-Way Dual Cone Speakers
- Polypropylene Cone, Cloth Surround
- Molded ABS Machined Basket and Grill
- For Marine, Automobile & Off-Road Vehicles
- Universal Standard OEM Replacement Size
- Includes Speaker Wire & Mounting Hardware
- MAX Power: 100 Watt, RMS: 50 Watt
- 4 Ohm Impedance
- 20 oz. Circuit Magnet
- Voice Coil: 0.75”, Aluminum
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 18kHz
- Speaker Total Diameter: 5.98”
- Speaker Cut-Out Diameter: 4.92”
- Speaker Mounting Depth: 1.37”
Receiver Technical Specs:
- Receiver MAX. Power: 300 Watt (75W x 4)
- Single DIN Universal Standard Size
- Bluetooth Support: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- MPX/PLL Tuning Radio System
- S/N Ratio: >60dB
- Tone Controls: +/-10dB
- Stereo Separation: >45dB
- Receiver Current Drain: 15 Amp
- Digital Audio File Support: MP3, WMA
- Maximum USB/Micro SD Support Size: 32GB
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Power: DC 12V
- Receiver Chassis Dimensions: 178(W) x 108(D) x 50(H) mm
The Pyle Bluetooth Marine Stereo Kit includes a radio receiver and (2) waterproof marine grade speakers. The kit’s single DIN universal standard headunit comes loaded with features like Built-in Bluetooth, AM/FM radio with 30 presets, USB flash drive reader, SD memory card reader — along with an Aux (3.5mm) input jack. You will have the ability to connect and stream audio from all of today’s latest devices (like smartphones, tablets and MP3 players). Bluetooth allows for easy wireless music streaming and hands-free talking ability — thanks to the integrated microphone on the receiver panel. Digital audio file support allows you to stream your MP3 playlists, while having quick access to the front panel control center and digital LCD display screen. The two 5.25” -inch included component speakers provide full range stereo sound reproduction and are universal standard sizes for quick OEM speaker replacement. Upgrade your marine vehicle and watercraft sound system with the Pyle Stereo Receiver & Waterproof Speaker Kit.
LCD AND CONTROL BUTTONS: The in-dash receiver features ID3 that tag song readout for artist name or song title in the LCD digital display panel. It also has an illuminated front panel button controls for rear panel RCA (L/R) and preset equalizer (EQ)
BLUETOOTH AND MICROPHONE: Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming receiver and integrated front-panel microphone for hands-free calling. It is compatible with all of your favorite Bluetooth devices like iPhone, Android, Smartphones, iPad, etc
2-WAY CONE SPEAKERS: Pyle marine receiver includes two 5.25” speakers with marine grade waterproof construction. The speaker is pack with 4-ohm impedance rating, 20 oz. circuit magnet, 0.75” aluminum voice coil, and 100Hz – 18kHz frequency response
STEREO HEADUNIT: The head unit receiver is pack with single DIN universal size standard at 300 watts power peak that supports USB/SD memory up to 32GB. It measures 178W x 108D x 50H mm in chassis dimension. It also includes all power wiring harness
Benefits of quality speakers
With quality speakers, you can expect a much better listening experience. One of the main advantages is that they provide clearer and more accurate sound, allowing you to hear all the details in your favorite music or movies. This is because these speakers are designed to reproduce a wider and more accurate frequency range, which means you can hear the lowest and highest sounds more clearly.
In addition, quality speakers typically have a more powerful and immersive sound, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the listening experience. This is especially useful when watching movies, as it allows you to feel as if you are in the scene itself.
Another advantage of quality speakers is their durable and sturdy construction. Quality speakers are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand prolonged use. This means that you can enjoy high-quality sound for many years without having to worry about the need to replace them.
In short, quality speakers offer a much better listening experience, with clearer, more accurate and powerful sound, better bass and treble reproduction, and a durable, rugged construction for long-lasting use.
There are several types of speakers, including:
1.-Box speakers: these are the most common speakers and are used in a variety of applications, from home sound systems to professional sound equipment.
2.-Column speakers: they are similar to box speakers, but have a taller and more streamlined design.
3.-Satellite speakers: are small speakers that are used in conjunction with a subwoofer to provide surround sound.
4.-Tweeter and midrange speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce high and mid-frequency sounds.
5.-Bass speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce low frequency sounds, such as bass.
6.-Wireless speakers: speakers that connect to a device via a wireless connection, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
7.-Home theater speakers: these are specialized speakers used in home theater systems to provide high-quality, immersive sound.
8.-Monitor speakers: these are specialized speakers used in recording and production studios to provide accurate and detailed sound.
9.-Bookshelf speakers: are medium-sized speakers that are placed on a shelf or furniture, ideal for small environments and to complement a home sound system.