Pyle Model : PGMSP100
Portable Wireless BT Streaming Gramophone Speaker
Built-in Subwoofer, Oak Finish
- Symphonic and Powerful Sound
- Built-in Subwoofer
- Unique Gramophone Speaker
- Wirelessly Stream Music via Any Bluetooth-enabled Device
- Elegant Touch Screen Control Panel for Music Selection
- Rotary Volume Control Circle
- Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Phone Calls
- Enabled for “Twin Pairing”
- Easily Connect Two Gramophone Speakers Together
- Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming
- Simple & Hassle-Free Pairing
- Works with All of Today’s Latest Devices
- (iPhone, Android, Smartphones, iPad, Tablets, etc.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Network Name: ‘PYLEUSA’
- Wireless Range: Up to 32’+ ft.
What’s in the Box:
- Wireless BT Streaming Gramophone Speaker
- Rated Power: 17W + 6W (2) ±0.5 (THD≤1%)
- Sound System: 3.07” Subwoofers + 1.85’’ Mid-Range Speakers x2
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-18KHz
- S/N Ratio: ≥75dB
- Input Sensitivity: 300mV
- Housing Construction Material: ABS + Fabric
- AUX Cable Length: (65cm, 2.13ft)
- Power Supply: 120/240V (18V/2A Power Adapter)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10” x 6” x 13” -inches
- Sold as: 1
- Weight: 8.1 lbs.
EASY TO CARRY AND PORTABLE: Thanks to the built-in subwoofer, you can easily attach the wireless speakers to your bike, backpack, car, and anything else you have in mind while being sturdy enough to accompany you anywhere you go
GRAMOPHONE SPEAKER DIMENSIONS: This portable wireless BT speaker has a dimension of (L x W x H): 10” x 6” x 13” -inches and an approximate weight of 3.51 lbs perfect for any places you go it is also built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls
SPEAKER SOUND SYSTEM: Our product features an amazing sound system with 3.07″ Subwoofers and 1.85″ Mid-Range Speakers x2. It also has a rated power of 17W + 6W (2) 0.5 (THD1 percent) and a rated power of 17W + 6W (2) 0.5 (THD1 percent)
WIRELESS BT STREAMING APPLICATIONS: It boasts built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming as well as an appealing touch screen control panel for music choices. It also easily connects two gramophone speakers together making pairing simple
Benefits of quality speakers
With quality speakers, you can expect a much better listening experience. One of the main advantages is that they provide clearer and more accurate sound, allowing you to hear all the details in your favorite music or movies. This is because these speakers are designed to reproduce a wider and more accurate frequency range, which means you can hear the lowest and highest sounds more clearly.
In addition, quality speakers typically have a more powerful and immersive sound, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the listening experience. This is especially useful when watching movies, as it allows you to feel as if you are in the scene itself.
Another advantage of quality speakers is their durable and sturdy construction. Quality speakers are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand prolonged use. This means that you can enjoy high-quality sound for many years without having to worry about the need to replace them.
In short, quality speakers offer a much better listening experience, with clearer, more accurate and powerful sound, better bass and treble reproduction, and a durable, rugged construction for long-lasting use.
There are several types of speakers, including:
1.-Box speakers: these are the most common speakers and are used in a variety of applications, from home sound systems to professional sound equipment.
2.-Column speakers: they are similar to box speakers, but have a taller and more streamlined design.
3.-Satellite speakers: are small speakers that are used in conjunction with a subwoofer to provide surround sound.
4.-Tweeter and midrange speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce high and mid-frequency sounds.
5.-Bass speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce low frequency sounds, such as bass.
6.-Wireless speakers: speakers that connect to a device via a wireless connection, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
7.-Home theater speakers: these are specialized speakers used in home theater systems to provide high-quality, immersive sound.
8.-Monitor speakers: these are specialized speakers used in recording and production studios to provide accurate and detailed sound.
9.-Bookshelf speakers: are medium-sized speakers that are placed on a shelf or furniture, ideal for small environments and to complement a home sound system.