Pyle Model : PLCDBT95MRB
Bluetooth Marine Stereo & Speaker Kit
Bluetooth Marine Stereo Radio Receiver & Waterproof Speaker Kit, Hands-Free Talking, CD Player, MP3/USB/SD Readers, AM/FM Radio, (4) 6.5’’ Speakers
Marine Kit Features:
- Includes Stereo Receiver, (4) Waterproof Speakers + Accessory Kit
- Comes with All Necessary Cables/Wiring for Installation
- Universal Standard OEM Sizes for Easy Sound System Upgrade
- Used For Boat, Marine Watercraft, Automobile & Off-Road Vehicles
- In-Dash Console Marine Stereo System
- Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming
- Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Talking
- Front Loading CD Player
- USB Flash Drive & SD Memory Card Readers
- MP3 Digital Audio File Compatibility
- AM/FM Radio – 30 Station Memory Presets
- Aux (3.5mm) Input Connector Jack
- Ability to Connect Additional External Devices
- (Smartphones, MP3 Players, Tablets)
- Rear RCA (L/R) Output Connector Jacks
- Illuminated Button Controls
- LCD Digital Display Panel
- ID3 Tag Song Readout Information: Name, Title & Artist
- Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader Adjustment
- EQ Audio Configuration
Bluetooth Receiver Connectivity:
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming Receiver
- Integrated Front Panel Microphone for Hands-Free Calling
- Compatible with All of Your Favorite Bluetooth Devices
- (iPhone, Androids, Smartphones, iPad, Tablets, etc.)
- Bluetooth Version: 2.0 +EDR
- Bluetooth Network Name: ‘CAR BIT’
- Bluetooth Network Password: ‘0000’
- Wireless Range: 16’ ft.
- Includes (4) 6.5” Component Speakers
- Marine Grade Waterproof Construction
- Full Range Stereo Sound Reproduction
- Dual Cone Speakers
- Polypropylene Cone, Cloth Surround
- Molded ABS Machined Basket and Grill
- MAX Power: 150 Watt (RMS Power: 75 Watt)
- 4 Ohm Impedance
- 20 oz. Circuit Magnet
- Voice Coil: 1.0”, Aluminum
- Frequency Response: 80Hz – 18kHz
- Speaker Total Diameter: 7.09”
- Speaker Cut-Out Diameter: 5.31”
- Speaker Mounting Depth: 2.48”
What’s in the Box:
- Marine Stereo Receiver
- (4) 6.5’’ Waterproof Speakers
- Water-Resistant Radio Shield
- Wireless Remote Control
- Power & Wiring Harness
- Mounting Screws
- Speaker Cable
Receiver Technical Specs:
- Single DIN Universal Standard Size
- Maximum Output Power: 4 x 50 Watt
- MPX/PLL Tuning Radio System
- Random/Repeat Audio File Functions
- 3 Beam Laser Tracking – 8X Oversampling
- Electronic Shockproof (ESP) Function
- Anti-Skip Mechanism, Disc Protection
- S/N Ratio: >55dB
- Tone Controls: +/-10dB
- Stereo Separation: >45dB
- Current Drain: 10 Amp
- Power: DC 12V
- Digital Audio File Support: MP3, WMA
- Multimedia Disc Compatibility: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
The Pyle Marine Audio Stereo Kit is perfect for all boat and watercraft sound system setups. The included Bluetooth Stereo Receiver and Waterproof Speakers serve perfectly to replace an existing audio system or can be setup as a new application upgrade — thanks to universal mounting ability. The included Single DIN universal standard headunit and 6.5’’ -inch marine grade speakers are weather-resistant and were designed with OEM parts in mind, so installation will be quick and hassle-free. Head Unit features include Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming Ability, Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Talking, AM/FM Radio with 30 station memory, USB Flash & SD Memory Card Readers, MP3 Digital Audio Support, along with an Aux (3.5mm) Input Jack — allowing you to connect and stream audio from even more external devices. Control it all via the digital LCD display screen or use the included remote control. The system also includes a water-resistant radio shield face cover for all season weatherproof protection — rain or shine. Add rugged marine grade sound to your surroundings with the Pyle Bluetooth Marine Receiver & Waterproof Speaker Kit.
WATERPROOF MARINE CONSOLE: Made for marine use that’s why all the inclusion of this stereo set are waterproof or water resistant. The receiver is an in dash console that can be easily installed & all are universal standard OEM sizes for easy upgrade
PREMIUM BLUETOOTH RECEIVER: The receiver has Bluetooth connectivity that can wirelessly connect to iPhone, Android Smartphones and all other Bluetooth devices. The wireless range is within 16 feet. Also has a front loading CD player and USB/SD readers
POWERFUL 4 X 50 WATT: The powerful 6.5 inches speakers offer full range stereo audio. w/ waterproof ability has 4 Ohm Impedance and 80 Hertz to 18 KiloHertz frequency response. It’s rated at 4 x 50 watt, so each speaker has plenty of independent power
HANDS FREE CALLING: Has a built in microphone for easy and hassle free hands free calling. With such feature, this marine receiver is perfect for boat, marine watercraft & other off road vehicle use. It also has a 3.5 millimeter aux jack input for headphones
Benefits of quality speakers
With quality speakers, you can expect a much better listening experience. One of the main advantages is that they provide clearer and more accurate sound, allowing you to hear all the details in your favorite music or movies. This is because these speakers are designed to reproduce a wider and more accurate frequency range, which means you can hear the lowest and highest sounds more clearly.
In addition, quality speakers typically have a more powerful and immersive sound, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the listening experience. This is especially useful when watching movies, as it allows you to feel as if you are in the scene itself.
Another advantage of quality speakers is their durable and sturdy construction. Quality speakers are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand prolonged use. This means that you can enjoy high-quality sound for many years without having to worry about the need to replace them.
In short, quality speakers offer a much better listening experience, with clearer, more accurate and powerful sound, better bass and treble reproduction, and a durable, rugged construction for long-lasting use.
There are several types of speakers, including:
1.-Box speakers: these are the most common speakers and are used in a variety of applications, from home sound systems to professional sound equipment.
2.-Column speakers: they are similar to box speakers, but have a taller and more streamlined design.
3.-Satellite speakers: are small speakers that are used in conjunction with a subwoofer to provide surround sound.
4.-Tweeter and midrange speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce high and mid-frequency sounds.
5.-Bass speakers: these are specialized speakers used to reproduce low frequency sounds, such as bass.
6.-Wireless speakers: speakers that connect to a device via a wireless connection, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
7.-Home theater speakers: these are specialized speakers used in home theater systems to provide high-quality, immersive sound.
8.-Monitor speakers: these are specialized speakers used in recording and production studios to provide accurate and detailed sound.
9.-Bookshelf speakers: are medium-sized speakers that are placed on a shelf or furniture, ideal for small environments and to complement a home sound system.